Latest Posts

Buongiorno Italia -Birthday!

By 10:31:00 PM , , , , , , , ,

Hello my gorgeous voyagers!^^
My previous posts were a sneak peek to my days in Berlin, a totally awesome city!
From there we caught a flight to....... ROME!! 
Oh, I just fell in love! I can't tell you how much beauty this city has!
I love the streets, the atmosphere, people are a bit tempered but still, this city is magical!
Another reason for this enormous happiness is that it was my birthday!! ^^
Is there a better way to celebrate birthday, if not in Italy? i think there isn't ;)
Anyway, I had so much fun that I decided to share it with you guys and post about it!
I hope some of this joy will get to you through the pictures and I wish you all a great day!
Thanks for all your comments I appreciate it so much!
Love you:)
Kisses!!!




  



DRESS: FOREVER21
BAG: PRIMARK
BRACELET: NEW YORKER
SHOES: BIRKENSTOCK

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Nice Location, Love Italy

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful place and great pictures...cute dress!!

    Dheera
    stylepanorama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shots!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographe Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute!
    Juls
    www.theulifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute dress :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com/2015/09/birthday-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete