Latest Posts

Ancient Rhodes

By 10:41:00 AM


Hi my beautiful voyagers!
So this week I'm in Greece! or to be more precise, in Rhodes :)
A beautiful Island where you can travel, have some shopping or relax on the beach.
I have to say, I fell in love with its old town.
There are ancient structures and a small market through it and also a fortress with wall remains around.
The town is just by the port where there are a lot of yachts and a pier with three windmills.
If you stand on the pier you can see the view of the old town. 
I tell you, this place is so epic.

So about my outfit, I wore a white peplum dress made by me, with white sneakers and a lovely baby pink clutch. classy and comfort :)

I brought you a little taste of the vibe of this place and I hope I inspired you to come and visit Rhodes.
I wish you all guys an amazing weekend!
Kisses!!!














I'm wearing: 
DRESS:  my design (by me)
CLUTCH & RINGS:  Audreyapparel
SNEAKERS:  H&M

You Might Also Like

2 comments