Latest Posts

In love with stripes

By 8:19:00 AM , , ,

My sweet voyagers!
How are you? and how was your week? hope it was very good :)
So after a long break, it is time to get back to business!

Today I'm showing you one of my favorite dresses!
I bought it a while ago actually, but still, deserve a post ;)
 Stripes not always were my cup of tea, but last year I just fell in love!
What about you? Do you feel the same? ^^

I hope that you liked this post and wish you all a great weekend! I really appreciate all your comments and visits, it really means a lot!!
Love you guys so much!
Kisses :)













Dress: H&M
HEELS: Penny loves Kenny

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. cute dress; >>

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so nice!
    Maybe you have time to visit my blog :)
    Kisses, Anna

    http://goldenplumb.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL LOVE!!!
    www.lenparent,com

    ReplyDelete